Friday, May 30, 2008

That's a Wrap

I'm almost going to miss being forced to take time out to learn. And it wasn't just me learning; several times I'd go home and show Steve what new "thing" I'd done. My vocabulary has increased, with cute little words like; blogs, wiki, feeds, tags, and apps. I'm so proud.
I'd recommend the Web Challenge to anyone. In fact, I mentioned to a committee member that it should be available for our customers, maybe on the library website.

The blog is the best. When viewing other blogs on the web, I'd say to myself...How'd they do that? Now I know how easy it is! And adding photos and pods is just awesome. What do you think? How'd I do?

Tagging was the most difficult for me... not sure I even got it. Recently, however, when searching the web I've noticed the tags a lot. It's something that I wouldn't have known about except for THE Challenge. Can't wait for Web Challenge 2.

Thanks, Web Challenge Committee you've make me web savvy.

No comments: